An Enemy Rush

Thursday, December 04, 2008

      post #5157106365278710161

Wow I finally have some time for myself.

This past week I have been rather busy. So busy until I forgot what happened. I know I had food poisoning last week - or at least that's what the doctor said. But it was very predictable that he would say that, because the symptoms fit exactly. I was having very bad stomachaches and was blowing a lot of air from my ass. I am not sure if I have recovered now but I feel much much better already. I guess I need to take care of my stomach better because it has been giving me quite a lot of problems these few years.

Oh and I watched the movie Hotel Rwanda recently. The movie is based on a true story, about the Rwandan Genocide which happened in 1994. The government sent brainwashing messages through the radio, causing the Hutus to attack the Tutsis. Paul Rusesabagina, a hotel manager, silently sheltered 1268 refugees in his hotel during the genocide. Rusesabagina must divert the Hutu soldiers, care for the refugees, provide a source of strength for his family and maintain the appearance of a high-class hotel.

Why did I watch this movie? I was clearing up the files on my computer last week when I came across the movie. I remembered downloading it because my Project Work is on Paul Rusesabagina himself. I had actually wanted to watch the movie and it is such a joke that I am only watching the movie now. But better late than never. Haha. And oh our group pronounced 'Rusesabagina' correctly, well done! That movie is quite inspirational, you should watch it.

Yeah then had class chalet too. Too bad only a few people stayed over so it was not very fun. Went for a dinner with VSchoir people as a farewell to Ashwin, who has currently left for Nepal and will probably not come back. Skipped class BBQ because of that and Ruth thought that I did not even go for class chalet at all. Haha. Bye Ashwin, and go be a politician!
Nice breakfast, but at the bottom writes: Photo for aesthetic purpose only. Wonder what kind of serving they will actually give. Haha.

Okay I will probably be busy for the next few weeks because of caroling. Can come and find me while I am caroling if you want, haha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home