An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

      post #5735714597094209161

Mr Gabriel is not teaching us Biology anymore because Ms Ismail has left and he has to teach the lower sec. Haha. So we got Mdm Nabilah. At first our whole class thought she is very strict but in the end we found out that she is very lame...

After our topics on drugs, according to her, which she just started teaching, we will be doing sexual reproduction... ... in plants. Haha she purposely paused there for a while trying to get our attention. Nice one -.-

During Mrs Lee's lessons today I suddenly heard someone shout:

I MUST TUCK IN MY SHIRT!
I MUST TUCK IN MY SHIRT!
I MUST TUCK IN MY SHIRT!
...

Haha it's damn funny lah, and I think I was the only one in class to get distracted by that. I dunno which evil teacher punished the student this way...

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home