An Enemy Rush

Friday, January 02, 2009

      post #7308642320083297560

It's 2009 already. Happy new year. Dun say I'm too late just because it's not the first of January, it's still a new year anyway. I realise that there are a few things that I could do this year, which I could not do last year. Let's just name a few:

Watch M18 shows...

Drink beer...

Serve NS...

Bully juniors...

Ok I take the last one back. Actually I have been bullying juniors since quite long ago and last year wasn't really an exception.

Talking about NS, I just received a notice from MINDEF telling me to register for NS. I think that website is rather cool because it provides much information on many things. There's one page which even tells you the "secret" of passing NAPFA... haha, what a secret sia.

It's the new year already and of course I do have resolutions for 2009, at least. I basically do not wish to have anything, but rather I wish that I don't have anything. Laziness, bad habits, etc. I shall not list them here, it would take up a long list. Basically, I just hope that I will be a better person than I was in 2008.

And I think I am going to drop Geography to H1 this year. I dun really like the idea of studying something which I dun like, but if I were to choose to study 3 topics which I dun like, and to study 3 topics I dun like + another 3 which I should be ok with, then I'll rather select the former. I might even consider dropping H3 Maths. This holidays have made me lazier and lazier and I wonder how I am going to catch up with my school work. I haven't even started on my holiday homework and school is like starting 1 week later. Oh no...

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home