An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

      post #7090624991855802586

I think I should keep track of all the bridge jokes/quotes that Hong Aik and I came up with. Haha. I think they are very funny, and to think that I managed to make up one 2 days ago at Thaipan.


Dub-lub, dub-lub, DUB! *silence*
I have a heart stopper.


"You have 11 top tricks, where's your 12th?"
"Erm, I'll dig my nose for that one."


(We were talking about not playing bridge with your wife)
"I'll dig her nose for that one with a Spade."


(We were talking about partnering pretty year 1 girls for bridge)
"Play with me, I have lotsa Diamonds!"


Haha okay I think many people won't really understand because they don't play bridge. Sigh. Anyway, Thaipan is back at Mandarin Gardens, and they did not really move to Changi, one of the waitress told me. Thaipan closed down recently for kitchen renovation, and the Changi Thaipan is still there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home