An Enemy Rush

Friday, January 26, 2007

      post #8385494926510096815

Okay this took me more than 3 years to notice, but I realised that all the school computers have a common server. Thing is, after I log in to my own username to a computer today during Mr Chew's lesson, I noticed that there are a few shortcuts to folders. One of them is "My Workspace", whereby each Victorian is given around 10 MB (I think) to store files, and we can view ALL the folders but not access them (so sad). But actually no point because I doubt anyone uses them.

What I did was towards the end of Mr Chew's lesson, I log in to the computer Jun Yuan was using, using my username. So as to say, Jun Yuan and I swopped computer. Then I put a blank file onto the "My Workspace" and that file got transferred instantaneously. So it's somelike like a server.

So as I was saying, I took very long to notice this.

Anyway, today our class had some cable skiing at the SKI360 (so-called "The Lagoon") during PE. I didn't sign up, so I was watching my classmates fall into the water, haha. They said that the water is "salty to the max"! Anyway it seems fun, but thing is...
1) 5 sessions, and it will get bored after a while. It's definitely very fun for the first time.
2) I still have to pay $60 if I want to join next week
3) It's still too expensive.

Okay so in the end I told Mr Tan I don't want.

Mrs Lee had her last lesson with us today. She told us at the end of the day and half the class was quite surprised. She said it may be good or bad news to us, haha. I think it's more of bad news lah. She's quite a good teacher even though she may be boring at times. I am not sure about Mrs Bala, our new teachers, because I haven't been taught by her before. But I heard that she's not really that good.

Mr Pang was very lame today. Okay in fact he is lame every day. Because the room next to us was Project Room, and Mr Thiru was using it for his history lesson, and because that sound can travel from their room to our room, our class could hear the video Mr Thiru was showing his class during Mr Pang's lesson. And accompanying it was the sound effects as well as the background music, music which so-called represent wars. And Mr Pang was teaching locus of points at that time...

Suddenly, he turned around and began "shooting" us using both his hands. Then he turned back to the screen and began to "violently" make hand gestures regarding the lines on the screen. It was really very very very lame. -.-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home