An Enemy Rush

Saturday, January 27, 2007

      post #1367176938419894009

Flag day today.

Went to Tampines MRT Station to assemble and realised that the location is actually in Pasir Ris. Aiyo. In the end we started at around 8.50am instead of 8.30am.

Went to have breakfast first before going around Singapore trying to ask for donations. But wherever I go, there are always people carrying a tin asking for donations. The only place which I collected around half of the total money I collected was in school! Haha. Went back to school at 12+ when choir practice just ended, and saw quite a lot of choir members in the canteen.

I went back at around 1+, just to find Marcus standing beside the collection place, standing and eating food from McDonalds. He called me twice I think, while my phone was switched off because the battery was flat. He collected twice the amount I collected. That's very very good. But well anyway the remark he got when he returned the tin was "Good", while there was no remarks for me, and for Daniel it was "very light".

I returned the tin at 2.50pm, just nice 6 hours so I am done with CIP for the whole of this year, and in fact, for the whole of 4 years. I think I have 108 hours already.

Anyway, Ernest posted in his blog that he lost his handphone while playing in a LAN shop during CIP (*coughs coughs*). He also put "I lost my hp" as his personal message, and Wei Liang, being very lame (and imba, but that's beside the point), told him this:
I also lost my hp. I mean, I lost my Hwa Phaik.

* Our Geography teacher was Mrs Lee Hwa Phaik.

Talking about Mrs Lee, I think what Kenn said on the MRT train was true (while we were on our way from Tampines to Pasir Ris). He said that we didn't cherish things when they were there, and when they are gone, we regret. When Mrs Lee was still teaching us, we kept complaining about her being boring and giving too much homework, and always hoping that she doesn't come for class. Now that she's gone, it has left a big impact on most of us, even though our first Geography lesson with another teacher hasn't arrived yet.

She is really a very good teacher.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home