An Enemy Rush

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

      post #5882943185708276651

Last Friday Mrs Lee Kian Soon told the whole sec 4 cohort about the online Chemistry test, which apparently did not work, so she told us this morning to get it done. And she just has to mention that she knew that some people have already done it yesterday, and gave an example of 4A (our class), which 3/4 of us have done already. Well, can't help it since our class is well-known for "mugging".

Anyway, I realised that getting full marks for the test is very easy. There are so many ways to do such that it is possible to get full marks...

1) Hack into the school server and obtain the answer key
2) Ask your friends to help you after they are done with the test
3) Do not submit the whole test, refresh and do the test again since they provide you with answers after you submit each answer
4) Study the topic, textbook in front of you just in case, calculators, pencil, rough paper and periodic table ready, and just do the test honestly

Well hacking into the school server was quite easy. I won't really call it "hack", I would call it "access information which is not protected yet not visible to users". I got ready a flash decompiler just in case, but in the end I did not get to use it since I can get it through normal means.

I did those before the test and saw the questions, as well as the answers, and also which answer will increase the score by 1 mark (ie, correct answer). However, I only took a small glimpse of it, and did not remember any questions nor answers, and I just did the test normally without looking at the answer key. In the end I scored an honest 11/12.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home