An Enemy Rush

Sunday, February 04, 2007

      post #8907713673148912672

In my country there is problem - link
A Jewish comedian/singer insulting Jews.

No Pork! - link
Okay this is a very offensive audio whereby 2 guys ka-jiao a Halal store waiter with pork. This has been around in the Internet for quite long already and YouTube has been removing a lot of these similar videos, and currently this video is still available. Go watch it before YouTube removes it.

Watching these 2 videos remind me of a comedian I had been quite crazy about in primary 6: Stephen Lynch! Haha. This is the first video I watched from him. It's a 20-min long video featuring 6 songs.
Comedy Central Presents - Stephen Lynch


The first 2 videos were introduced by Jing Yang and Ernest respectively while we were chatting online last night. And we were like saying that the Chemistry online test didn't work. Our whole level has this online Chemistry test and every weekend has 1 different test. We have to submit every Sunday midnight. Unfortunate thing is that all the tests are counted for 20% of SA. Fortunately, SA is 0% of Prelims or "O" levels. Haha.

Yeah and so apparently it doesn't seem to be working because I have more than 10 friends asking me what to do. Panic! Ahhh. Anyway this is the conversation between Ernest, Jing Yang and I.

[Ernest]: What will happen to the tests?
[Me]: Full marks for all of them? Haha.
[Jing Yang]: If whole level gets full marks then our class is at the losing end.
[Ernest, me]: LOL!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home