An Enemy Rush

Thursday, April 16, 2009

      post #5025307558354565863

Went for secondary school choirs SYF today. Listened to one whole day of White Horses. Some horses galloped too fast. Some horses died. But most horses were quite nice and I think that song is very nice. I can almost memorise the song already after hearing it so many times. Fell asleep during the evening performances (last few choirs) because I heard enough of White Horses already. I wonder how the judges can tahan 4 days worth of horses.

Anyway, my main purpose of going Victoria Concert Hall to listen to the choirs is to hear VS. They were quite good on stage. There was the determination to win. Mundi Renovatio was very steady and the essence of the song could be brought out. Quite astonished because I thought they would rush that song. Although there were quite a few mistakes here and there (tsk tsk never practise hard enough), I think they still deserve the Gold with Honours that they got. Right after they performed, I knew it was clearly a GWH standard, though it was not a high one. VSchoir, thanks for bringing back the Gold with Honours that we were supposed to get all along. I think it was a great showing at VCH today. Congratulations and all the best for your Penang trip in July!

Hmm ok I'm quite sick now. I think I don't have enough rest. I think I'm going off to sleep already.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home