An Enemy Rush

Friday, March 06, 2009

      post #3298110488747833085

Haha, I just killed a cockroach in my house. I found the best way to kill cockroaches: use newspapers. Using insecticide will only stink up the whole place. Using newspaper is so effective, one whack then the cockroach will turn over, and once it turns over, it can never flip back even if it is alive.

Ok I think I am just stressed over Common Tests, which is in 3 days' time. First paper on Monday is GP which will probably demoralise me after I finished it, causing me to be unable to concentrate on studying for other subjects. A pass for that paper is relatively difficult for me. Tuesday is Physics and Geography. I plan to use Sunday to study everything of Geography... a rather ambitious plan to try to condense 1 term's work into 1 day. As for Physics, I think I'll need to study that chapter soon because I spent less time last year for promos and dropped by 20 marks :S. Wednesday is Maths but I planning to use that day (and Tuesday night) for Chemistry which is on Thursday. I hoped to do well for Chemistry because I spent much effort last year and improved by 2 grades, so I hope to maintain that good results. Not sure if I can though.

I just got back my Chinese results. Got D/Dist. Quite disappointed with my results given that I scored B last year for promos. And my 'O' level Chinese was totally opposite, B3/Pass, which meant that I did badly for oral but did relatively well for the essay/comprehension. Now it is totally opposite. I don't know if I should retake Chinese or not. Chinese won't affect the university admission score directly (it'll only raise the score if the average score of all subjects increases, but will not decrease the score), but D looks very ugly on the certificate. And I won't be sure if I will be able to score better if I retake.

Ok my aim for this common test is: Reduce the disparity between the contrasting subjects.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home