An Enemy Rush

Sunday, March 22, 2009

      post #7793344520750036951

I think it's time for me to update my blog... at least.

My Common Tests are over! But that was over a week ago. The last 2 papers Mathematics and Chemistry weren't too difficult because I studied for them. I think my CT1 results should be something like EAAA-E (the last one is for GP), something like last year's promos. But if I am not so lucky then probably the E's will become S's. But I think my A's will score higher than last year's.

Last last friday was VOG (VJC's Very Own Games). I could not be bothered so I slacked all the way. Saturday was choir practice and choir BBQ. I was so surprised when my angel revealed herself! No lah, I already knew who she (Kelly) was so it was not very fun.

Had to come up with the practice schedule for the camp, during the last weekend. I also dunno why I took so long to come up with the schedule. Had the camp on Monday and Tuesday. It was fun, thanks to the Games Committees and Exco, but the practices were very rushed. Wednesday was the only free day for me so far. Tried to mug but failed :(. Must be post-exam mood.

Had choir workshop on Thursday and Friday. I think we benefited much from both days... On Thursday, the clinician (Mr Mark Anthony Carpio) cleaned up the little little details that we missed out during our practices. On Friday, we performed on stage. I think it was a good experience for us because we could now tell our weaknesses on stage and can think of ways to overcome them.

We were also busy with Horny Night preparations from Thursday to Saturday. Tenors won again, haha. There was not much competition so after the other sections have performed, we already knew that we were going to win. And we did!

Sigh ok school's reopening tmr. Luckily there is no homework for us this holidays. I think I better start mugging my lecture notes now because I haven't been paying attention last term. I'll update again when I'm free... which is probably a few weeks later.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home