An Enemy Rush

Sunday, April 05, 2009

      post #1614385550596326931

Got back my Common Test 1 results already. Improved 1 subject only. The rest all deproved. The worst is Physics which I dropped from A to C. Didn't really expect it too. I was quite shocked when Mrs Tan suddenly told me, "You missed your distinction, you know?" But oh well, it's all over and what I can do now is to work harder for CT2 and beyond and make sure that I don't make the same mistakes over again.

2 months ago during CNY celebrations, there were 2 periods of lesson in the morning (I think it was the Friday before CNY). I was supposed to go for Chemistry Lecture but I went for Economics with Pock Thong, May and Rhoda (aka pon my lecture). The lecturer was going through GDP (Gross Domestic Product) or something like that. Surprisingly, a few days ago during Geography Lecture, Mr Josef talked a little about GDP too! No wonder I could understand that lecture even though I don't take Economics.

Went for Contract Bridge competition today at SCBA. Lost 42-92 in IMPs. Overall it's 3-25 in Victory Points. I think our first half was considered very good already because we only lost 30-33 in IMPs. That's like 3 IMPs, and they came 6 minutes late so there was supposedly a 3 IMP penalty so it's actually a tie! Haha. Ok lah I don't think the 3 IMPs were included. Even if they were, I don't think it makes a difference in terms of VPs.

Ok I think I have nothing else to blog about already. My life is hectic yet boring. I haven't finished my tutorials yet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home