An Enemy Rush

Thursday, March 15, 2007

      post #8525929926681826843

Choir camp has just ended.

I felt that it was quite all right, at least all activities were completed quite smoothly. We almost didn't have time to come up with the ranking for the teams, it was so last minute. Plus I didn't have enough sleep. I only slept for 2 hours on the first night because I was "interacting" with my seniors, and around 5 hours on the second night because of NCC Land's fire drill. That's why yesterday after showering at home I slept (at around 4.30pm) all the way to this morning at 8.30am for practice at SSCC, waking up at 10+ to have dinner before going back to sleep again.

Anyway after this camp I think I truly understand the purpose of telling ghost stories, thanks to Johnnie who indirectly told me.

Now I need to chiong through my homework already. I haven't started on any and I have too much to do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home