An Enemy Rush

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

      post #651013133963091157

I just realised that my Feb 10 post was about Principal caning a student, and the next post on Feb 12 was about Principal declaring half day. What a total change in mood.

My father came back to Singapore from Hong Kong last last Sunday, and my sister came back from Malaysia on Saturday for a reunion dinner. Whoa it has been quite long since my parents, my sister and I have eaten a dinner together.

And on Sunday afternoon my sister and father took a flight to Hong Kong. So it goes back to the normal me and my mother in Singapore.

I haven't been doing much these few days of holiday. I have been wasting and wasting my time. Seems like I am still not in the 'O' levels mood.

And it's 9 more weeks to SYF.


Happy lunar new year everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home