An Enemy Rush

Sunday, March 04, 2007

      post #7954139642525489458

I failed my Geography CA. This is the second time I failed a termly test/exam.. My first one was last CA2 when I scored 6/13 for Social Studies. I scored 11.5/25 for this CA1, of course adding a small percentage of assignment of 14/25, which makes the total an increase by 1.5 marks, so my overall percentage is still a D7.

I dunno how I am going to cope with this Humanities subject. Last year, I thought I didn't do well for Geography, so I told myself that I will depend on Social Studies to claim my marks back. Then I realised that I failed my Social Studies, so last year I wanted to depend on Geography. Now, the same thing is going on in my head, I am going to depend on Social Studies to get better marks for Geography Elective. But then again, as I am typing this now, I realise it is impossible. I can neither depend on Geography nor Social Studies. I am going to screw up my only Humanities subject. Imagine having a D7 in my 'O' level certificate...

Anyway, we were given 35 minutes to do a 25-mark question. The highest in the class was Dung who scored 15.5/25. Not enough time, maybe, but during exam we are more or less given that amount of time for a 25-mark question, so maybe that may be what I will be scoring.

Haix.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home