An Enemy Rush

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

      post #2928020964172584099

Yesterday we had a briefing on Victorian Challenge at the Auditorium, after which we went back to class and started brainstorming for ideas. Mr Ee was there with us, which he suggested quite a few. I think our challenge may come up with a combination of more than 1 challenge, but so far we haven't really decided on anything yet. Mr Ee told us to remind him to stop his lesson on Tuesday (today) 10 minutes before the bell rings so that we can discuss the Victorian Challenge again.

Anyway, Mr Pang teaches Maths quite fast. He's teaching Integration for A-Maths, while many classes are still doing Differentiation. For E-Maths, he started on Probability today, probably same as other class (probability of 7/10... ... ...). Well anyway, thing is we have done Vectors already, which is supposed to be done after Probability.

So today Mr Pang was teaching Probability, and was explaining about Events...

[Mr Pang] An example of Events is "It will rain today". Can anyone give me another example?
(Alvin raises his hand)
[Alvin] Sir, what are we doing for Victorian Challenge ah??

Haha suddenly no link. It's really very funny because it's totally unrelated to what Mr Pang was teaching and the question just came in suddenly. In the end Mr Pang just told us to stay back some day or whatever.

Oh yesterday I had my English oral for Prelim. My oral examiner was Mrs Poon, who was my sec 1 AFT, in which she retired because of leg injury somewhere in May 2004. The big photo at the wall of the heritage centre is she and her class anyway, which was taken really long ago.

Yeah so she came back and took us for oral. She still recognises me a bit I guess. Well, it was quite scary because she kept frowning at every comment I made about the picture as well as the conversation but in the end she smiled when I was about to conclude. Wasn't really nervous lah, since I had been going through oral for many times already, too used to the condition already, but just that it's my first time having a microphone in front of me. Mrs Poon didn't write much comments but I saw the marksheet and I scored roughly 75% of the total score.

Hmmm, today during Chinese I was feeling quite sleepy, so I was actually sleeping and constantly trying to keep myself awake during Mr Chew's lesson. Then VAGUELY I think I heard him say that we can have a short break to sleep for a while because we were quite tired. Then I think 10 minutes later he started lesson and I woke up, haha.

During Mr Ee's English lesson today I was also falling asleep. He was doing through Descriptive Essay, which isn't really my cup of tea, since I can't describe someone/something very well. At around 2.05pm when it was nearing the end of lesson I was still feeling quite sleepy, and he was nagging at us about some words being hyperbole, then suddenly Alvin raises his hand for a question.

[Alvin] Sir, what are we doing for Victorian Challenge??

Haha!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home